If you are between the ages of 15-25 in North America, we're inviting you to participate in our problem-solving event. Scroll down to learn more & secure your spot.
On March 16th, young people across North America will come together in teams to...
"Pitch a social media campaign that builds awareness around a micro-course or category on Rumie"
What's In It For You
We get it. Your experience learning online has been far from ideal. That's why we launched Rumie Solve, so you can shape the development of learning solutions that help you reach your goals.
As a participant, you will...
Collaborate with a team on a solution to the challenge using our sprint framework.
Pitch your solution to the judging panel.
Have the chance to win awesome prizes.
Access professional development opportunities as a Rumie Solve Ambassador after the event to advance your goals & our mission.
Get ready to immerse yourself in our challenge, work with new people, develop your skills and have the chance to impact millions of digital learners around the world - all in a 2.5 hour problem-solving sprint.
1. Fill in the form below to secure your spot (spots are limited!).
2. Add the event to your calendar by clicking on the calendar icon that will pop up after you submit your form (we don't want you to miss it!)
3. Look out for the e-mail with details that we will send out a few days prior to the event. If you have time, do review the information. If you don't, it's all good!
How Rumie Works
An open library of life, career & digital skills called Bytes™
You know all the things you need to know that you never formally learnt? We'll help you understand it easily & quickly, while staying entertained (your favourite memes may be involved). We are a technology non-profit making learning as fun & easy as social media. Interested in learning more? This video will get you up to speed in 90 seconds.
The short answer is absolutely & you don't need to be on the winning team to get your idea noticed. Since our launch in December 2020, we've surfaced 19 recommendations on how we might solve challenges facing digital learning, out of which:
- 5 recommendations have been added to our roadmap
- 1 recommendation is currently being tackled.
- 1 recommendation has been actioned & implemented! What is it? A Rumie search bar that can be embedded on our partner organizations' websites for their learners to access Bytes in an efficient & effective manner, without leaving the site.
Great question! Our participants are between the ages of 15-25 in North America. They are students or young professionals from institution & organizations like Stanford University, NPower, Best Buy Teen Technology Centre, among others.
It all depends on your areas of interest & bandwidth. Opportunities range from being an active contributor to Rumie React (our private group on Discord of Rumie learners who test new features & provide us with feedback) to championing Rumie at your institution or workplace. Let's have a conversation on this!